The website visaviweb.com (hereinafter "Website") is owned and maintained by Visavì by Olivier Wailly (hereafter "Visavì") - via G. Rossini, 4 - 20834 Nova Milanese (MB).
Terms and conditions of use
Access to the Website
Visavì makes available on this Website information subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions reported herein. Visavì reserves the right to change at any time and without notice. We therefore ask users who do not accept these conditions not to use this site.
This site has been created in compliance with current Italian laws. Visavì does not guarantee the legality or acceptability of this Website regarding the jurisdiction of other countries.
Contents and limits of responsibility
The texts, information and other data published on this site as well as links to other sites on the web are for informational purposes and should not be considered official.
Visavì non assume alcuna responsabilità per eventuali errori od omissioni di qualsiasi tipo e per qualunque tipo di danno diretto, indiretto o accidentale derivante dalla lettura o dall’impiego delle informazioni pubblicate, o di qualsiasi forma di contenuto presente nel Sito o per l’accesso o l’uso del materiale contenuto in altri siti.
All rights to the contents of this Website are reserved in accordance with current legislation. The reproduction, publication and distribution, in whole or in part, of all the original material contained in this Website (including, but not limited to, texts, images, source codes) are expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of Visavì. the only possibility to store them on your computer or to print extracts from the pages of this Website for personal use only. All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Law and jurisdiction
Use and access to this Website are regulated in accordance with Italian law. Visavì and the user will be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Court of Milan, Italy.
Informations concerning the processing of personal data
This page describes the procedures that regulate the collection and processing of personal data adopted by Visavi for this Website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Holder and accountable of the treatment
Following the consultation of this Website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The holder and accountable of personal data processing is Visavì S.a.s., with registered office in Via G. Rossini, 4 - 20834 Nova Milanese, Italy, in the person of Mr. Olivier Wailly.
Processing of personal data
The Website processes personal information in various forms for statistical purposes, contact management and for sending message. The data collected are:
- Browsing data: Some information about the pages visited can be collected on the Website. This information is collected to verify the good functioning of the Website, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to improve the services offered. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (eg IP address).
- Personal data: The personal data provided optionally through the contact form (name, email address), by e-mail or by telephone or by any other means allow Visavì to provide the informations and / or services requested. This personal data may be inserted into a list of contacts to which messages containing information may be transmitted, including commercial and promotional information relating to this Website a Visavì's activities. By filling out the contact form with their data, the user consents to their processing for the purposes described in this information. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
Method of treatment
The Personal data are processed at the headquarter of the personal data processing accountable using both automated and manual procedures in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law.
The data in question may be processed, on behalf of Visavì, by collaborators, professionals or companies, charged with carrying out specific processing services or activities complementary to those of Visavì, or necessary for the execution of Visavì's operations and services, as well as communicated to customers for commercial references.
Duration of data conservation
The data collected will be retained by Visavì for as long as necessary to provide the user with the requested services. Personal data collected for purposes related to legitimate business interests will be retained until this interest is met. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by Visavì by contacting the data controller.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the subjects to whom the personal data refer will be able to exercise their rights towards the data controller. In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- be informed about the data processed, about certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed,
- obtain the correction or completion of inaccurate or incomplete data,
- under specific conditions, obtain the restriction of personal data,
- obtain their personal data in a structured and machine-readable form and transfer it for their own purposes to another holder when the treatment is based on a contract or consent and is executed automatically,
- obtain the cancellation of personal data,
- complain about the collection and processing of personal data to the personal data protection supervisory authority,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Users can contact the holder and accountable of personal data processing for any request and to exercise their privacy rights at the following email address: email@example.com